Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim..... well kinda

Last night after talking with our friend Ben Tim started his hunt for a kayak once again. When we first got down here tim had birthday money but he felt bad splurging it when neither on of us had a job but now hes got the itch!! This was a picture he posted on Craig's list saying that he needed a kayak. He figured that after seeing this picture people would know he really did NEED a kayak

This is what I came home to today. Tim got an amazing deal on a kayak at gander mountain he even had just enough time before work to take it for a spin on the lake. He called me once he was on the road and told me not to be alarmed but it was bigger than he thought or maybe our apartment is getting smaller. I vote both!! I told Tim he has to watch TV in it every night Gotta Love it

7 comments:

stacey said...

Ahhh...sounds like something Jason once said to me about a Kayak. I thought he was going to keep it in or on his truck. You could always hang it from the ceiling! Thats what we do.

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I laughed out loud when I read your comment, yes, I do remember the moment when you realized that Jason was not keeping it on his truck! Tim, I love the picture for Craig's List . . have you had any response even though you found another one at Gander Mt? You guys are too fun.

Anonymous said...

Tim and Andrea. How fun is this! Tim and Jason can have Kayak races!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny! Very creative...I have never seen anything like it:) Glad you got your Kayak Tim!!

Anonymous said...

You two are a crack-up ! Tim stay away from the Gators !!! Dad TB

simplicity said...

I would love to see an ad like that on craigslist.

(It's me, samara, stacey's friend.)

Anonymous said...

Don't fire me yet please!!! I will update again soon!!:) Megan Sue does need to be fired though...goodness! I have drummond pics to put up, so look for those soon. i am going to mexico in 5 weeks!! so thats new:) whats new with you young lady> I miss you!!!