Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Michigan!!

Well besides the fact that it rained...and I mean rained all weekend it was still GOOD to be HOME!! while I had a fully packed weekend Tim's plans to go fishing were canceled because of the rain we still had a blast. This picture below is from in the garage No we don't live here anymore but it was a little scary how familiar this view is. Thank you to everyone that let us wonder in at all hours of the night (mom and dad) and have a bed for us to sleep in, and for making time to see us we appreciate every one of you and couldn't be doing this with out you.




Hallie beautiful as ever
Tim went skiing it was a bit cold but if he didn't it would have been the first summer since he was 6 that he hasn't skied.
My best friend kate spent the night at my parents with my on Friday night and put up with me all day Saturday as we tooled around town in the turtle it was just like old times!!it was great to spend time together some times talking on the web cam just isn't enough.
The boys at Jeff & Joes... Thanks Jeff sorry we missed you we will plan better next time

After a little extra soap was added to the hot tub Oops ..... at least it smelled better

Thank you Mom for the Fabric for my fabulous new pillows!!


Thank you to Grandpa Honderd and Uncle Tom for picking us up and Grandpa Troost and mom and Dad TB for bringing us back!!! I think I was the only girl that was sad about going to Florida .We will be seeing you soon Love you, Speyer's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures , It was short but sweet visit . Love you guys . Dad TB