Friday, August 1, 2008

Well today we went to the library... We go in and there were computers every where and hardly any books. Just people there paying to use the computers to check the singles web site and facebook. The atmosphere totally ruined my mood I was accepting it to be like barns and noble or borders in Chicago, Not so much :( Tim and I both got books and a movie. I can't say they had a huge selection most of the movies were in Spanish or I had never heard of them before. They did have the entire season Dr. Quinn medicine Woman a major Plus!! Just another adventure in Orlando.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O don't you hate it when you have something in mind of how its going to be . . . .and then its not? Atmosphere is everything. When you come I'll take you to the bookstore and we can sip coffee drinks and look at magazines. . . .
love you

Anonymous said...

Andrea Joy. Cute library card! Mine is rather boring. All these things will send you both back home to Michigan when it is time. Yea! luv u grammy