Sunday, August 31, 2008

Holiday weekend

Our holiday weekend is still up in the air as of 9:08 Sunday night.... Nothing. We were supposed to go to a friends beach house for the weekend, we haven't heard from them yet its still possible but we are not holing our breath. Monday is going to be Tims first day off with out work or school in 3 weeks a much needed day off. We are getting clouds from hurricane Gustavo not a good beach day, So we have a tentative plan B. Go walk around our very cool down town and go fishing when the sun goes down. I will up date with pictures when we make a final decision.

*Another up date this week... I got a promotion !!!I am know going to be working as a reservationist. Which means that I will be earning more money!! hooray!! (Hopefully) cross your fingers I do well. I am really excited I start Tuesday officially. I am still a receptionist but a few days a week I have the ability to prove my self. Please pray for us this is a huge opportunity that way when Tim doubles up on school so we can go home early. He won't have to work. I think going to school 10 1/2 hours a day 5 days a week is work enough. Have a great weekend see you all SOON!! 11 DAYS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Andrea, that is great news! I know they will jump at the chance to have you full time! It won't be long now! grammy