Monday, February 9, 2009

4 weeks and counting!!

Super Bowl weekend we took a road trip to Venus Beach and hung out with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Nick and Aunt Barb! It was beautiful and I found the Coolest shells I can't want till we go back and Dad and I can go snorkeling!!



This Last Picture is from Saturday morning that Tim took from our back yard. I know what your thinking an open field in Florida.... they do exist I promise!

Tim and I only have 8 days left of school and work Stacey comes Wednesday (my very favorite sister) I was doing the math and I haven't seen her since mothers day last year... thats pretty much illegal if you ask me So I am super excited to get to see her!! Have a great Monday Love you guys!!

3 comments:

stacey said...

totally illegal. That is why i'm coming to see you! I can't wait either...AND DO NOT OPEN THAT PACKAGE MISSY...I'm bigger than you and I will sit on you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tim thinks its crazy to have to wait to open it as well!!! he was shaking it with intense curiosity but we won't I promise but I am bringing it to the airport!!

Anonymous said...

I've taped it well. . . .I know you all.